Watch this quick video on how to create your first event app with HostEvent
How to create and publish event app with HostEvent software?
1) Sign up and create account at hostevent.net. Click here to register.
2) Verify email and sign in to https://dashboard.hostevent.net/
3) Create “New Event”.
Selecting event type:
Branded App: Select this option if you want to get your own White Label event app created.
Host in our HostEvent app: Your event will be published in the HostEvent app.
Registration only: If you want only event listing, registration and ticketing on the HostEvent website.
Event admin has to sign up and create login to be able to be added as admin
4) Fill the basic event details
Event name: enter event name, it will appear on the event app and people will search event with this name.
Select Home Page Images:
• You can select up to 5 images to be displayed on the home page of your event.
• Ratio for the home page has to be 700×1000 pixels.
Select Banner image for your event app:
• Banner image will be displayed on Speakers, Activity, notification, other listing screens.
• Ratio for the banner page should be 1200×300 pixels.
Select Registration type for your event:
• Select “Free” if the event is free for all.
• Select “Tickets” if the event is PAID. You will be able to enter PRICE and Various slabs for a ticket in “Registration” under the “Manage Feature” section.
• For Events that are free and internal, Keep Verification option. Verification of invited user can be done by “Email” or by “Code”. Codes can be created in the Registration section if you select verification by code option here.
Add event admins or team members to manage even software:
• You have an amazing event planning team?
• Event admin has to sign up and create login to be able to be added as an admin.
• Add event admin email who can help you edit and manage the event app with you.
• You can add multiple event admins!
5) Click “Save” and your first event is ready for preview in the app.
You can preview event on the app before you publish event live:
To preview event on the app:
1) Download app from App Store or Google Play Store.
2) Sign-in to the app using same login/password used to create an event on web admin.
3) Look for the upload type of icon at top left corner.
4) Once you click on the icon you will be able to see your event.
5) Click on the event to see the details.
6) As you update the event info and add features on the web admin side, you will be able to see updates in app for preview.
App Store link: Click Here
Google Play Store link: Click Here
Updated on: 10 / 01 / 2020